A SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD WAY TO GROW YOUR TEAM
Unlike many providers we take time to get to know the employers we work with and equally get to know the apprentices we place with them.
Why take on an apprentice?
Having an apprentice is a cost effective way of filling a skills gap whilst giving a young person a life changing opportunity. Professional Apprenticeships operates a proactive recruitment strategy ensuring the right apprentice is placed in the right business.
We understand your business is important to you and that your time is precious therefore Professional Apprenticeships will guarantee to make your experience as efficient and straight forward as possible.
How will we help you?
A member of the Recruitment team will discuss a suitable job description with you that meets your business needs, we will advertise this free of charge, shortlist (including pre-assessment) through potential candidates and arrange interviews where you can meet the candidates. If they are not what you are looking for you are under no obligation to take them and our expertise ensures that unsuitable candidates are a rarity for employers.
We like to add additional value to taking on an apprentice from Professional Apprenticeships. Why not come to one of our free networking events exclusive to businesses who employ our apprentices.
Hiring an apprentice: Key points
- Courses vary from 12 – 24 months
- Apprentices gain nationally recognised qualifications
- You must have Employer Liability Insurance
- Ensure a minimum of 20% of the Apprentices working week is spent learning, shadowing & working towards their qualification
- Apprentices are required to attend training once a month at our Bristol Head Office
- Workplace visits from tutors/assessors
- Apprenticeships are 100% Government funded for anyone aged 16-18
- 95% funding available for anyone aged 19+
Get in touch
If your company is interested in taking on an apprentice, contact us and one of our friendly team members will get back to you.