A rare opportunity to join a new, high-growth platform in central Bristol as the new Sales Administrator. Having seen 350% growth in the last 12 months, you’ll join the fast-paced, skilled sales team, to help outperform the previous 12 months. You’ll work alongside a well-established team & board and be highly rewarded for exceptional performance.
- Calling customers that have already been sold to, to confirm their next steps.
- Completing market research to aid our sales team in achieving their goals.
- Dealing with larger clients & agencies to ensure we retain their business.
- Working with our clients to ensure we maintain a positive retention rate.
- There will be opportunities to sell to prospective customers if desired.
- Reporting back to management team based on individual performance
- Developing new sales approaches with the team to increase sign ups
- Contributing to, assisting with, and delivering projects within your department
- Supporting all functions of the sales process to work together.
During your apprenticeship, you will be studying towards your L3 Customer Service Specialist Award, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships, who were voted the region’s best training provider and have achieved the highest Ofsted rating.
During this level 3 apprenticeship, you will learn about understanding business strategy, the customer journey, change & decision making, identifying customer needs & dealing with complex issues, and so much more.
In return for your talents, you will receive a competitive salary with plenty of potential for increases, good company benefits and opportunity for shares in the business, new office space in central Bristol, and the opportunity to drive an exceptional concept to new heights.
Should your learning and performance impress The Bunch, you’ll also have a permanent spot waiting for you at the end of your apprenticeship.
The Bunch is a hyper-growing, vibrant, and modern-day housing utility company, who started with providing one-payment packages for students living in shared accommodation, but are slowly and steadily expanding into providing the service for ANYONE living in shared accommodation. Along with a detailed and user-friendly customer portal and even individual liability, they make paying bills a piece of cake.
The Bunch are all friends in and out of the office, and this is part of what makes them outstanding at what they do. As well as being high performers in the office, they enjoy a night out, after-work beers, and a team meal if targets are hit, just as much.
Joining an existing team, you will bring energy, passion, a growth mindset, and the determination to win to ensure the team is delivering exceptional results. You will need to utilise your expertise across a broad range of topics such as real estate, customer service, university students and sales, and product development to improve sales & customer experience.
Full training will be available, as well as clear and attainable career progression focused on results. This is an opportunity to join an exciting start-up and assist it to reach its full potential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Customer satisfaction experience.
- Some sales experience – not essential.
- Organisation skills to efficiently manage your time.
- A desire to find solutions with whatever resource available.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to understand our target audience.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, high-intensity and high-volume sales environment.
- Good problem-solving skills.