About Professional Apprenticeships
Dreams can be difficult to fulfil, unless you have help.
Although we have over 50 years’ experience between us now, we were once former apprentices ourselves. So we know first-hand the possibilities unlocked by a well-planned apprenticeship.
Why Choose Professional Apprenticeships?
We pride ourselves on the high-quality service we provide to our customers, whether it’s the young person we are recruiting or the business they will be working in. We place more emphasis on the recruitment and matching process than to ensure that both the young person and business can be sure they find the perfect match.
- Free recruitment, Vacancy Promotion & Candidate shortlisting
- Government funded training through numerous good and outstanding training providers
- Local provider aware of local business needs
- Opportunities for networking & hospitality
- Free training consultation – to discuss potential qualifications and training providers
- No more waiting for applications – directly search our pool of candidates.
There are many misconceptions around apprenticeships. Today young people visualise apprenticeships as a viable alternative to university. Over 8,000 local businesses employ apprentices to further develop their workforce.