Business Administrator (Level 3 )
This Business Administration Apprenticeship is designed to equip Apprentices with the skills, behaviours and knowledge required for the wide ranging Business Administration work environment. Due to the diverse roles that fall under the Business Administration sector, this Apprenticeship is designed to give Apprentices a good understanding of the main principles of Business Administration such as IT skills, interpersonal skills, business concepts and development skills. Apprentices will have access to a wide range of training materials suitable to their learning styles and their requirements within their job role.
What Could This Apprenticeship Lead To?
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship you will able to access a variety of progression opportunities. These include but are not limited to; higher level Business Administration training, promotion within your existing employer or a new role in the ever growing world of Business.
Examples of Business Administration Units
- Principles of Administration
- Contributing to the Organisation of Events
- Developing and Delivering presentations
- Producing Business Documents
- Providing Reception services
- Providing Administrative Support for meetings
- Analysing and presenting Business Documents and Managing Projects
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old
- You must hold 5 GCSE’s graded A* to C or 9-5 or Equivalent
- Have you been a resident in the EU for 3 years?
- Are you passionate about Business?
Levels For This Apprenticeship
(Level 2) Intermediate Apprentices may work in roles such as administrators, office juniors, receptionists/medical receptionists, junior legal secretaries or junior medical secretaries.
(Level 3) Advanced Apprentices may work in roles such as administration executives/officers, administration team leaders, personal assistants and secretaries, including legal or medical secretaries.
(Level 4) Higher Apprentices may work in roles such as office manager, administration team leader, office supervisor or business development executive.