Leadership & Management
(Level 3, 4 and 5)
The Leadership & Management Apprenticeship is designed to equip Apprentices with the required skills, behaviour’s and knowledge of managing and leading teams, departments or organisations in the modern business world. Due to the diverse roles within the Leadership & Management environment this Apprenticeship is designed to give Apprentices a good understanding of the main principles of Leadership & Management. These include Managing People, Managing Change, Operational Management, Project Management and other crucial skills, before offering further training and development suitable to their specific industry.
What Could This Apprenticeship Lead To?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is the possibility to complete a Higher Qualification within Leadership & Management or even progress to a more senior position within the same company.
Examples of Leadership & Management Units
- Managing customer relations
- Making Professional presentations
- Leading innovation and change
- Managing projects in the Organisation
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Understanding Organisational Culture and ethics
- You must be a minimum of 16 years old
- You must hold 5 GCSE’s graded A* to C or 9-5 or Equivalent
- Have you been a resident in the EU for 3 years?
- Are you passionate about becoming a leader?
Levels For This Apprenticeship
(Level 3) Advanced Apprentices may work in roles such as Team Leader, Supervisor or Trainee Office Manager.
(Level 4) Higher Apprentices may work in roles such as Business Development Manager, Co-ordinator or Project Manager.
(Level 5) Foundation Degree Apprentices may work in roles such as Senior Managers, Operations or Directors.
All levels of Apprenticeships are based on a 15-18 month period.